Custom Flexible Rogowski Coils
Flexible current probes, otherwise known as Rogowski Coils, or rope clamps. Are an ideal solution for current measurement in hard to get areas. These thin, flexible Rogowski coils can take the place of iron core current clamps and can connect to a variety of devices including multimeters, ammeters, to power quality recorders.
Have a need for a special flexible current probe or sensor? Perhaps a longer lead, sensor, and/or perhaps a special current range. We can help.
Due to our lean manufacturing methods we can offer flexible current probes made the way you want them with quick delivery (stock-2 weeks), low prices, and no minimum orders.
Quality Features include:
- 8 mm thin current sensing transducer
- Current sensing tranducer element lengths as small as 12 inches
- Custom element sizes and cable lengths
- Excellent Linearity
- Insensitive to DC Components
- Internal Electrostatic Shield (min. 95% coverage)
- No Core Saturation or Damage if Overloaded
- Waterproof Design
- Typical Sensitivity 48uA/Aac
- No Clip Connector
- Integrators Available Powered via 2 x AA Batteries (2000hr min) or External Power
So if you need 1 or more contact us and let us help. Click here for a quote to be sent to you.
Specify your custom flexible rogowski coil now.